Hi,

If anyone sees this message, please respond. I have sent several messages to
the mailing list previously and have not received any confirmation or
response, and I am attempting to troubleshoot the issue. Thank you.

Very respectfully,

2640 Hibiscus Way
Beavercreek, OH 45431

 <https://www.facebook.com/RiversideResearch/>
<https://twitter.com/RiversideRsch>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/riverside-research>

 <http://riversideresearch.org/> riversideresearch.org

Joshua White
Precision Timing Systems Engineer
Engineering & Support Solutions Directorate

phone: 937.986.3153
fax:      937.431.3811

intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or
privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized
intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies and the