Is it possible that synthesis and generating bitstream in RFNOC blocks make
faster??!!!
I developed a custom RFNOC block, (I used example gain for RFNOC block) but
when I want to synthesize Verilog code It takes long about 2 hours...
For building the RFNOC bitstream image I used the below command:

>      rfnoc_image_builder -F /home/sp/Documents/uhd-4.1.0.5/fpga -I
> /home/sp/Documents/rfnoc-module -p /home/sp/xilinx/Vivado -y
> /home/sp/Documents/rfnoc-module/rfnoc/icores/gain_x300_rfnoc_image_core.yml

My question is there any option that makes RFNOC synthesis faster? like
incremental-implementation-vivado or any same case.
https://www.xilinx.com/video/hardware/incremental-implementation-vivado.html

Thanks in advance