On 2022-06-16 01:03, Dominic Schaub via USRP-users wrote:
Please forgive me if this information is out there and I just happened to miss it. I have an application where I won't have a good match between one of the output TX ports on the USRP 2974 and the connected load . What is the maximum permitted reflected power? Can I go all the way to 20 dBm TX out with a short or no load? The RX ports on the other hand seem to have their maximum input powers specified (10 dBm) in the USRP 2974's datasheet. A pointer to the right place in the documentation would be much appreciated!

Dominic