Hi,
Has anyone modified the B2xx module "new_tx_control" in the following way
so that it would be straightforward to insert a custom dsp module (32-bit
AXI in/out)?

The existing logic takes as input an AXI stream with 64-bit samples and
converts this to 32-bit samples (non AXI, strobe/run) that are sent to the
DUC.  Additionally, it checks for errors on the incoming stream and handles
Underrun / Late for the outgoing 32 bit samples.

I would like to divorce the input from the output logic by adding an output
AXI 32-bit stream and an input AXI 32-bit stream for the purpose of sending
to (& retrieving from) a "custom DSP block (32 bit AXI)". With this
divorce, the logic on the existing 64-bit AXI input stream (looking for
sequence errors & responding to EOB Ack) can remain largely the same, but
the logic for detecting Late/Underrun would be moved to validating the new
32-bit input AXI stream coming from the "custom DSP" output.  In the event
that there is no custom DSP block, the output could be routed straight back
to the input.

In any case, before I embark on this (which will be a challenge for me), I
wanted to see if someone had tried this.
Rob