On 2022-06-21 22:19, Xingjian Chen wrote:
Dear all,
I have an N321 and trying to change the tx rx rate by using argument --rate. But it fails to change it since the master clock rate is 245.76MHz and the tx or rx rate can only be a fraction of that. May I know how to change the master clock rates to 200MHz. The default is 245.76MHz. Is there any simple command to do that by the C++ file control method? Thank you in advance.