I recorded a complex signal file, I did it with HackRFONE,  For sending on
USRP I want to use the int16 option as input, My question is how can
convert a complex float 32 signal to complex int 16 for USRP?
what's the relation between complex float 32 and complex int 32 in USRP?
I know that in USRP numbers are in format complex int 16 and big-endian and
in Gnuradio numbers in format complex float 32 and little-endian...
https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_converters.html
I used volk lib but the float that I entered as input, is ceiled to bigger
integers. Is this a method valid for converting signals...?Or my data will
be corrupt!!!
Thanks in advance.

       lv_16sc_t* outputVector;

>        lv_32fc_t* inputVector;
>
>        inputVector->real(25.55);
>
>        inputVector->imag(45);
>
>        volk_32fc_convert_16ic(outputVector,inputVector,32);
>
>        qDebug()<<outputVector->real()<<"-----";

The output: