check its frequency and the PPS LED kept blinking...

Now it works :)

Jack Gallegos

---- On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 18:22:18 -0700 Marcus D. Leech
<patchvonbr...@gmail.com> wrote ---

On 2022-07-22 14:53, Jack Gallegos
      wrote:

Which version of UHD? Can you share the actual code you're using to
    set-up streaming, and setting of the clocks?

I am trying to receive samples from a transmitter that
          sends a data burst every second starting on rising edge of GPS
          PPS with my X310. My program structure works like this:

initialize USRP -> create stream command as
          MODE_NUM_SAMPS_AND_DONE and stream_now=false -> set time on
          USRP at next pps to 0.0 seconds -> wait 2 seconds in thread
          for supposed issue on PPS taking time to update -> set
          stream command time_spec to be time of last PPS + 1.0 seconds
          (so in theory, on another PPS edge) -> issue stream command
          -> receive samples

The ref and pps sources are from external gpsdo and I can
          tell they are selected because the PPS LED is blinking and the
          REF LED is solid and external sensors are checked for lock
          during initialization.

However, when I run this program, I am finding that the
          USRP is not sampling at the start of the PPS, but at seemingly
          random times. For example, looking at the received samples,
          the transmitted pulse that I know for certain is starting with
          the PPS is being received at 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 seconds, etc.

How can I be sure that the USRP knows to sample directly on
          the PPS edge?

-Jack Gallegos