Hi Kasim,

The files with extension *.a (static libraries) are source of the problem. Put the needed libraries without static libraries in a separate directory, let's say /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pmds , and change in the config to:
dpdk-driver=/usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pmds

UHD exiting due to too many library files in the dpdk-driverpath is a very common problem when getting DPDK to work with UHD, what isn't highlighted strongly enough in the Ettus's documentation.

Try to copy all librte*.so and librte*.so.* or only the ones needed by you. I choose the second option and in my case I copied from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu only:
librte_mempool_ring.so, librte_mempool_ring.so.20.0
librte_pdump.so, librte_pdump.so.20.0
librte_pmd_i40e.so, librte_pmd_i40e.so.20.0
librte_pmd_ixgbe.so, librte_pmd_ixgbe.so.20.0
librte_pmd_ring.so, librte_pmd_ring.so.20.0

Best Regards,
Piotr Krysik