On 2021-09-08 02:03, Mostafa Shabani wrote:
Hi,

I hope this is the correct way to start a thread and ask a question.
I have a B200 board and I'd like to learn how to design the DDC, UDC,
decimating and interpolation. what's the best way? Is there an open
source project targeting B200 that includes FPGA logic design?

Kind Regards,
Mostafa
The source code for the USRP FPGAs is  freely-available.

There's a bit of overview here:

https://files.ettus.com/manual/md_fpga.html

https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_images.html

Since the devices already have DDC and DUC and various other bits-and-pieces that are necessary for most   SDR signal flows, you don't need to implement them yourself.  The source code can be useful for figuring out   how they work, but only if you're intimately familiar with DSP-on-FPGA design paradigms and tooling already.