Further clarification.  The N310 has four channels, where the AD9371
provides two channels on each of the two daughterboards.  So what I
mentioned a moment ago applies to each of the two N310 daughterboards.  So,
on one daughterboard, you cannot independently tune, but across the two
N310 daughterboards, you can independently tune.

I hope that clarifies, and doesn't add more confusion.  Please let me know
if you have any further questions.

--Neel Pandeya
+1-512-683-6408