On 2022-09-16 02:36, Sivanesh Kumar K wrote:
HI all,

I am new about our product.

I want to know, how to enable WIFI by using usrp B210 board . Please forward me any link available .

Any daughterboard required
Regards,
Sivaneshkumar K
Mobiveil INC., CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary confidential or privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies and the original message.
What do you mean by "enable WiFi"?  Do you mean, are there 802.11 software implementations that work with the
  B210 hardware?

There are:

https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11

But it hasn't been maintained in a while.