On 2022-09-20 14:49, ri28...@mit.edu wrote:

I’m using a UBX-160 daughtercard. I’m also not tuning the RF frequency, only the dsp frequency. I’ve managed to get Linux to keep up well enough it seems through thread pinning.

I have one remaining question. Is there a method for issuing set_command_time() to an individual daughterboard (say only the A side of the USRP), or does it have to be for the entire system?

I think it's global across the motherboard.   When there's a set_command_time() in effect, all commands will get processed
  at that time, regardless of what channel they are for.