On 2022-10-11 16:23, zhou wrote:
Thanks Marcus. Yes, I use the get_time_now function to read time inside USRPs.

I also think the newer UHD versions should be better, but the measurements tell differently. The queries to USRPs are sequential. There are 16 USRPs using UHD 4.1.0. I query them sequentially and the time intervals one example is as follows (unit: ms):
1.683691
1.606288
1.629145
1.790804
1.685894
1.736507
1.471674
1.424962
1.460004
1.403206
1.435221
1.394569
2.043707
1.509543
1.853792

In old system, 24 USRPs use UHD 3.10. The time intervals in one example is (unit: ms):
0.385173
0.296745
0.284212
0.273682
0.278543
0.274327
0.279519
0.274441
0.276693
0.296875
0.275212
0.307623
0.309554
0.28233
0.28234
0.275119
0.283057
0.277138
0.279357
0.276074
0.277696
0.276335
0.280675

Though there is some variance in intervals in both systems, the difference between old and new systems are significant and reliable.
Could you please pass my case to the R&D team to confirm?

Thanks,
Hongwei