If you can connect over USB, you can connect to the SCU, which will allow
you to shutdown the device and turn it back on. To connect to the SCU, see:

https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp_n3xx.html#n3xx_micro
https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp_n3xx.html#n3xx_getting_started_serial_micro

After shutting down the N310 by normal means (e.g., `shutdown -h now` over
ssh), connect to the SCU and run `powerbtn` to turn it back on.

Wade