I have an application where I am using both channels of the TwinRX without
using LO sharing.  I am using channel 0 as a single frequency channel, and
I am using channel 1 to tune to different frequencies.

I am noticing that some transients happen on channel 0 - the fixed
frequency channel - as I am changing channel 1.  This happens with even
terminated inputs on both channels.  I also notice that if I change the
rate at which I am changing channel 1, the spectrum, on average, is much
cleaner but the transients stay there from a "max hold" perspective.  So
once the LO has settled, things don't seem to be as noisy.

My setup does not install the LO sharing cables, so those MMCX connectors
are left floating/open.

My question is if Ettus has seen this or knows about this?  As I stated
previously, I don't need the LO sharing feature of the TwinRX and I am
worried that constantly retuning the PLLs might be causing the noise and
distributing it to the fixed frequency channel?  If that is the case, are
there some resistors or modifications I might be able to make to the TwinRX
that could remove this as a source of noise knowing I never want to perform
the LO sharing?  If I didn't connect the MMCX LO sharing ports, am I
already removing this as a possible noise source?

Lastly, a thought is that the noise might be coming from digital switching
noise to reprogram the LOs.  How feasible is this?

Thanks,
Brian