On 25/11/2022 06:20, Dario Pennisi wrote:
Hi Piotr,
thank you very much. i'll look into it. unfortunately it worked at 125 MHz on UHD 4.0 when most of the stuff was hardcoded... anyway I'll figure out.

Dario Pennisi
I'll note that UHD support for X410 wasn't *official* until UHD 4.1, so anything that's based on 4.0 is based on code
  that was nearly-guaranteed to be "fluid".