On 16/12/2022 21:28, Louis Brown via USRP-users wrote:
I have an X300 and N210 I’d like to access through my firewall via a UHD based
app.  Is this possible, and which port should I forward?

Thanks,
Lou
We don't recommend using USRPs through routers -- they have a de-minimis IP routing stack in them, and should be thought   of more as a hardware device that happens to use ethernet as a "device bus" than a first-class IP host.

There are also both performance and reliability issues--the protocols used are UDP based, and they don't have any   retransmit capability, so cannot handle packet-loss that is inevitable on multi-hop routed connections.

That said, the UDP ports involved at 49152 and 49153 as I recall.