I wanna make this operation in far-field so i calculated from (2D^2)/λ and made
this distance almost 2meter. My horns are good at 4GHz i am working at this
freq. I adjust RX and TX gain with range operator in GNU, I mean for the
observation I am changing gain. To see the signal, I need to make 70dB gain so
i set 30dB RX gain and 40dB TX gain. I raised gains 60dB for observation but
nothing change. By the way, if tx gain is at 40db and rx gain is at 30db, the
signal level is -75dB.

Thanks for the advice. I will try attenuator.