alternative to build RFNoC blocks that function with GNURadio. I have been
using gr-ettus to build OOT blocks for GNURadio 3.8 but it has been made clear
in issues #60<https://github.com/EttusResearch/gr-ettus/issues/60> and
#66<https://github.com/EttusResearch/gr-ettus/pull/66> that gr-ettus will not
be upgraded for GR 3.10 and all of that functionality will be ported to gr-uhd.

I have noticed that there is no rfnocmodtool replacement in UHD and the example
RFNoC  project in UHD does not support GNURadio.  So has the GNURadio
functionality for OOT blocks already been ported over or is that still in the
works?

Thank you,

Rylee Mattingly
Graduate Research Assistant