Hi,

We are developing an RFNOC module that takes I/Q data, and turns that into two
8 bit values.
I have a test program that sends data to the RFNOC module, and receives the
modified data.

The RFNOC module treats the two 8 bit values as one signed 16 bit value.
When I read the data from the test program, I get it in the wrong order:

Send: Re0 Im0 Re1 Im1 Re2 Im2 Re3 Im3
Receive: Val1 Val0 Val3 Val2

Does anyone have any idea how to fix the order of the received values?

Regards,

Bas Vermeulen

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) may contain
Molex confidential information, protected by law. If this message is
confidential, forwarding it to individuals, other than those with a need to
know, without the permission of the sender, is prohibited.

This message is also intended for a specific individual. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or taking of any
action based upon it, is strictly prohibited.

English | Chinese | Japanese
www.molex.com/confidentiality.html