I may be off-base here, but I thought that the GPIO control occurred from
the Radio block such that a DUC group delay would not be the place to look.
I am wondering if the GPIO control does not use timed commands.  Instead of
the automatic setting of the Tx GPIO, we have used custom GPIO with timed
commands to pulse a GPIO bit as a trigger at the same time as we begin the
radios.  But, I have not checked the relative timing between my GPIO pulse
and the RF because I was only interested in repeatability rather than
knowing the precise relative timing.