Respected sir,
I am using N-200 USRP for transmitting a signal. While transmitting, I have
changed the Gain value in the SDRu transmitting block, but my signal
strength at the receiver remains the same. I also stop and restart the code
but the change in gain does not affect the received signal. I have tried
the changing gain via both available options i.e., input port and dialog,
but it seems to have no effect on the receiver. The signal strength at the
receiver remains the same. I have tried 30 dB(Maximum gain) to 0 dB
(minimum gain) in both cases received SNR is the same (i.e.,15 dB). I am
using a wireless connection in line-of-sight, with minimum Tx gain at least
a few drops in SNR should be observed. I have also tried -50dB (just
checking) but no effect in the SNR is observed. The same thing I have tried
using B210 as Tx, Rx signal strength does change in this case. However,
while using N-200, no effect of changing the gain value is observed. Somehow
 gain value is fixed in N-200 while using the MATLAB SDRu block. Can you
PLEASE HELP ME!!! IT IS VERY, VERY IMPORTANT.

--
*Thanks and Regards*
*Arhum Ahmad*

+91- <+91-7015802356>7974897279 | arhum.19eez0...@iitrpr.ac.in
<2016eez0...@iitrpr.ac.in>
Lab No. 323, Communication Research Lab, J.C.Bose Building

--
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The
 contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged
information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not
 the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the
 sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments.
 If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any
 use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.*

*