Strange - was it split between two different UHD installations possibly?

Is the main UHD installation in one place whereas the image_builder was
placed somewhere else?

I install to alternative locations so I don't install to /usr, so could
there be a UHD install issue where it installs to the system in two
different locations?

Brian