On 18/07/2023 12:49, david.fernan...@viveris.fr wrote:

Hi Marcus,

Thank you very much for your quick response.

I’m still having troubles to understand the results of my test : I call recv() once, I sleep during 10 minutes, I call recv once again. When I merge the samples received in both '“recv” calls, I see no discontinuity in the received signal. As well, I don’t see the RAM of my host being filled up during the “sleep” phase, so the samples don’t seem to be buffered in the host’s buffer. So I assume the samples are being buffered in the radio during the “sleep” phase, but I doubt it has enough capacity to buffer 4Msps*10Minutes = 2400 Msamples.

Thanks again for your support.

Regards,

David

What value is returned in: