Hi Joe,

Did you change the chdr_width in the rfnoc_image_core YAML file and rerun
rfnoc_image_builder on that file?

Which version of UHD are you using to build the FPGA?

Streaming over 10 GbE to 128-bit CHDR with 500 Msps radio isn't a use case
we test, since 10 GbE can't keep up. Normally we would pair that with 100
GbE. That doesn't explain why you're getting worse performance though. I
don't know why it wouldn't work as well as 64-bit CHDR.

Wade