Hi,

Actually, that is part of the problem. It happens sometimes, but not
always.
I would say mainly when there is a power outage or similar, but not always.

For the sake of testing, I just rebooted the remote machine. This time it
appears in both lsusb and uhd_find_devices upon reboot.

As said, I am not sure about the root cause. So it is complicated to tell.

When that happened last time, I did not check lsusb, but uhd_find_devices,
and the system was not seeing the USRP. I guess lsusb would also not show
the device.

I will check the thread Eden pointed out.

Thanks
Fran