Hello everyone,

I'm currently running into issues while trying to use the RFNoC FFT block in
GNU Radio. A picture of my GNU Radio flowgraph and its QT GUI Vector Sink
output are attached.
The configuration of UHD / my USRP should be correct as there are no problems
when I stream the RFNoC RX Radio Data to my host and calculate the FFT on the
host. However, when I try calculating the FFT on the FPGA, the output seems to
make no sense. I can't see a noise floor or any proper signals. There's just a
randomly appearing and disappearing DC spike. Other than that, the spectrum is
just a flat line (see vector_sink.png).

I think that this problem comes from some faulty configuration of the RFNoC FFT
block. Unfortuantely, I haven't been able to find any helpful and up-to-date
information about its usage online. I would be very glad to get some help from
this mailing list.

Thank you and regards
Luca