Oh, I forgot to mention. With the existing Replay block, you should be able
to load your FMCW waveform in device memory and play it out continuously.
I don't know if the X410 has Replay memory bandwidth limitations that would
restrict your ultimate FMCW bandwidth.  But, you might want to try it out
using "rfnoc_replay_samples_from_file" which can play out any arbitrary
waveform (including FMCW if you create it).  If this generates a signal
that works for you, then you only need to figure out how to control it from
gnuradio.
Rob