On 05/09/2023 13:12, blakebald...@uvic.ca wrote:

I am trying to get the GPIO pins to toggle when transmitting for both channels on the b210 however I am having difficulties as channel B is not toggling the ATR which controls the pin out. I have gone through the commands which select the different sources and banks to control the GPIOs but usually just get a "not implemented for this motherboard" error.

If anyone has experienced this problem before and has any insights to how to solve it that would be greatly apricated.

Maybe this is an issue with the "Bank" being used?

https://files.ettus.com/manual/classuhd_1_1usrp_1_1multi__usrp.html#a5e1c95bbcd0d62af48852a7048393491

Can be used to query the GPIO "banks" on the device.

That's about as much as I know about the GPIO on the B210, having never used it.