Slight update.  When the tune result reports the actual frequency as 450
MHz for a requested frequency of 2450 MHz, the 450 MHz represents an LO at
360 MHz and a digital IF of 90 MHz. Not sure why but that is what is
happening.  The digital IF is truly at 90 MHz. The LO is not at 360 MHz but
at the requested 2450 MHz.  Thus, when I checked for the signal yesterday,
it was not at the requested frequency only because of the digital IF. If I
set the digital IF to 0, then the signal shows up at 2450 MHz (but still
reporting that it is at 360 MHz).