Hi Xianglong,
The thread you provided is pretty old.  On recent UHD versions (including
4.4), it is possible to work directly without the splitstream block (i.e.,
Radio-Rx => custom block => Radio-Tx).  You may need to handle time stamps
- if your Radio-Rx is inserting time stamps, they will by definition arrive
"Late" to the Radio-Tx if your custom block does not adjust them.  You also
might need to define your RFNoC graph with one edge as a "back edge" or
something like that so that the RFNoC graph does not loop.

You may find it easier to get this working outside of gnuradio - perhaps
using the rfnoc_radio_loopback example
<https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/master/host/examples/rfnoc_radio_loopback.cpp>
or a modification of this for your custom block.
Rob