Hi Arnaldo,

On 29.01.24 14:23, Arnaldo Sans wrote:
Are there any details about what the measurement conditions were used to accomplished both the Rx and Tx measurements... e.g. input power etc.?
Which measurements specifically are you referring to? For most of the RX figures, input power is the actual measured quantity, of sorts?
Regarding the block diagram... I see various attenuators... that I would like to better understand I have placed green boxes around the attenuators
So, what would you like to understand about these attenuators?
Is there a theory of operations document / URL for the x310?

I think you're mostly looking at it; could you specify that question a bit,
please?

Best regards,
Marcus