On 05/05/2024 11:27, jmalo...@umass.edu wrote:

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to allow another host device to start a session with an x410 after it already has a session with a different host device. In other words, multiple devices sharing one USRP device at the same time.

I know it is possible to “hijack” a session to perform some mpm functions, but I would like to stream separate channels on the x410 device across separate host devices.

I don't believe that there's any such feature built-in to UHD. The USRP N2xx has an "alternative stream destination" API, but
  that did not make it into future USRPs as far as I know.