Hey --

With school starting up in just a few weeks, the UT Cycling officers have
been busy getting everything ready for another successful year!

First off, the Mountain Bike season kicks off in 2 weeks at the Camp Eagle
Classic.  Below are the dates for this Fall's Collegiate Mountain Bike
season:

9/1-2: Camp Eagle Classic
9/16: Huntsville Classic
9/22-23: Rocky Hill Ranch
10/13-14: BTU Power Pedal
10/20-21: SCCCC Conference MTB Championships

There will also be a meeting sometime during the week of August 27th for
people who want to attend the first race at Camp Eagle.  You'll need to fill
out your Blue Rec Sports form, and have payed the Fall portion of your dues
to be able to attend, so this is important!  Matt will be sending more
information out about Camp Eagle within the next few days, but as usual,
we'll be paying for all of the transportation, camping (yes -- we'll be
camping, it'll be fun), and entry fees, so plan on coming!

Last, but certainly not least, we've set the date for our first meeting and
info session.  This will be held Monday, September 10th at 8PM in room CPE
2.214.  This meeting will be for *all* members, both new and old.  We'll
have information for people interested in joining, as well as Rec Sports
paperwork for everyone who decides to join.

Thanks, and enjoy the rest of your Summer!

--
Christopher W. Collins

Phone: (512) 680-9082
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.chriscollins.org

Texas Cycling Secretary
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Secretary, Alpha Iota Chapter
Student Technician - Applied Research Labs, UT