Hey --

If you have plans to attend the first Fall Mountain Bike Race, it'll be held
September 1-2nd at Camp Eagle.  Everyone (including new members) is welcome
to attend.  You need a bike, however, if you're interested in racing and
don't have one, email me and we'll see what we can dig up for you.

In order to get the Rec Sports paperwork taken care of, and figure out
travel plans, we need to have a quick meeting this Sunday.  So, we'll be
meeting at 7PM this Sunday evening in the Welch Lobby (if you don't know
where this is, email me).  I know, the time is kind of weird, but we need to
get this taken care of, and are forced to avoid over-scheduling some stuff.
It would make stuff *much* easier if everyone can attend, however if you
cannot make it (moving in, haven't moved back to Austin yet, have another
something important scheduled), please Email me ASAP so we can get you the
paperwork and get you on the travel roster.

This race should be a lot of fun -- everyone enjoyed last year's race, and
we don't even have to volunteer this time.  We will be camping, and that's
fun too.

The full Calendar for this Fall's MTB season is as follows:

9/1-2: Camp Eagle -- Super-D & TT on Saturday, XC Sunday
9/16: Huntsville -- XC
9/22-23: Rocky Hill Ranch -- XC/?
10/14: BTU -- XC & STXC
10/20-21: SCCCC Championships -- TT, STXC, & XC

Most of these races are really close to home, and all of them will be tons
of fun, so mark your calendars now!  We'd really like to get lots of roadies
out to the BTU race -- it's fast, non-technical, and will be lots of fun!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me, or Matt Harold (
[EMAIL PROTECTED]), and we'll get your questions answered!

Thanks!

--
Christopher W. Collins

Phone: (512) 680-9082