> Are the new changes hosted someplace in a git tree or something?

The new interface work hasn't happened yet.
(Well, I have removed NOREAP and VFORK_DONE, but that's about all.)

I've been using GIT but had not pushed the latest branches because it's all
still up in the air and presently is a regression (in ptrace cooperation)
from the old utrace-ptrace branch state.  I was not trying to keep the
current work from being seen, just from causing confusion.  I'm happy to
have feedback on the work in progress.

I've pushed the new branches to linux-2.6-utrace.git, though some old ones
are still there too.  For the current work, these are the live branches:

* cleanup

  as before, but fewer patches here now since many of my cleanup patches
  were merged upstream by v2.6.26-rc2

* tracehook

  as before, but a bit more complete.  This has the notify_resume code,
  which is the arch enablement for soft quiescence.

* utrace

  This is a one-patch branch descending from tracehook, to replace the old
  utrace-core branch.  It's got unfinished hacking state of the moment and
  will have lots of churn.