On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 23:56 -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > Indeed, I've fixed the three other places. Thanks for the review.
> > See below for the new patch.
>
> I haven't done any exhaustive review (nor testing), but I don't see
> anything wrong in that patch.  Ship it!

I've already added the patch to the features branch of git390. This is
the branch that I intent to push in the next merge window. Or do you
need that code to be present in 2.6.26 ? The patch has almost 1000 lines
and I feel that it is a bit too large for -rc2, so I would prefer to
push it for 2.6.27.

--
blue skies,
  Martin.