I just uploaded the current snapshot of utracer to cvs.ges.redhat.com You can snag it with:

   cvs -d :ext:cvs.ges.redhat.com:/cvs/cvsfiles co utracer

Caveats:

  1. The top level dir, for historical reasons, is an app that uses the
     utracer LKM/API.  The actual LKM/API is under that in directory
     utracer.
  2. Singlestep is badly broken in the sample app  (like" ps -el
     "segv's and other bad stuff after you try a ss on an attached
     task) and since Roland is about to change the underlying utrace
     anyway, I haven't bothered to fix it.

--
Chris Moller

 I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but
 I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
     -- Robert McCloskey