Phil Muldoon wrote:
Chris Moller wrote:
Try it now (from the sources.r.c repo): I think what was happening was that the response thread was terminating before the report_quiesce hit, thereby invalidating the pointer to the buffer. I rewrote all that code.

Great thanks, can attach (quiesce?) to a a bash and a sleep process now. I cannot seem to catch any syscall entry with the -e option, though.

The internals of that aren't hooked up yet. Might be a hiatus in that--I'm changing the one-fd-per-pid thing to a one-fd-per-app thing. Also working on the equivalent of PTRACE_TRACEME.

For example:

sleep 20 &
3456

then ./froggy-test -t3456 -eclose

returns immediately?

Regards

Phil

--
Chris Moller

 I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but
 I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
     -- Robert McCloskey