Last couple of weeks:

    * Added code to catch client forks and attach the child proc--needed
      for attaching to target binaries started by the client via
      fork()/exec()  (kinda like PTRACE_TRACEME).
    * Fixed a killer interaction between client reap and the module
      .release in freeing up resources.

Next week(s):

    * Add documentation.
    * Add syscall entry filtering.
    * Add signal reporting and filtering.
    * Add attach_tree capability (i.e., attach to a given proc and
      recursively to all child proces thereof with auto attach/detach as
      those procs fork and die.)
    * More testcase/demo tinkering.

--
Chris Moller

  I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but
  I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
      -- Robert McCloskey