I think ptrace_report_signal() is mostly finished.

Unlike vanilla kernel, the tracer fixups the context of ->siginfo
if we change si_signo, not the tracee. task_pid_vnr() is not namespace
friendly, but I think we don't care. At least now.

And the question:

        ptrace_report_signal:

                /*
                 * If the (new) signal is now blocked, requeue it.
                 */
                if (sigismember(&task->blocked, info->si_signo)) {
                        send_sig_info(info->si_signo, info, task);
                        return resume | UTRACE_SIGNAL_IGN;
                }

This was copy-and-pasted from the old code. Shouldn't we rely use
UTRACE_SIGNAL_HOLD instead ?

Oleg.