AMERICA INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS(SHENZHEN) CO.,LTD

  Dear Sir/Madam,

       Good day! I'm kiko from ShenZhen China. I am working as forwarder in
Guangdong

  port(Shenzhen,Guangzhou,Foshan port and so on.) for such long time, always
provide the

  best service for Import and Export both of ocean and air freight.

       These services include: FCL Import and Export, LCL Consolidation,
Break-Bulk; Air

  Freight Import and Export, Sea-Land Transportation; as well as arranging
booking,

  clearance, inspection,loading and storage, consultation, insurance, etc,
forwarding

  supported services.

       Sincerely hope that we can cooperate for international forwarding to
reach to win-win

  situation.We would like to discuss such like,

  1.FCL: Import and Export for Middle East, India and Pakistan, Africa, South
&North America

  Europe, Mediterranean and so on ;

  2..LCL: Freight comparison for all ports of worldwide (competitive);

  3.Sea/air freight of chemical products, DG cargo in Shenzhen ports
(negotiable);

  4.Air freight:Ecport for Europe,South&North America.

  If this E-mail disturbs you and causes inconvenience, please inform us, and
it will be stopped!

  B&R

  Sales Manager/kiko
  America International Logistics(ShenZhen) Co.,Ltd
  Tel:86-0755-82020113
  Fax:86-0755-82020123   82020160
  Moblie:13554866206
  QQ:385369704
  E-mail:k...@americalogi.com.cn
  MSN:kiko198...@hotmail.com
  Http://www.americalogi.com.cn
  ADD;5E DongFang Ge,DongFang XinYueJu,FuMin Road,FuTian District,ShenZhen
City,GuangDong province,China

<<clip_image002.jpg>>

<<Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG>>