On 12/08, caiq...@redhat.com wrote:

> This is seen with and without CONFIG_UTRACE.

Good, at least we shouldn't worry about utrace.

> FAIL: watchpoint
>
> ppc-dabr-race: ./../tests/ppc-dabr-race.c:141: handler_fail: Assertion `0'
> failed.
> /bin/sh: line 5: 31750 Aborted               ${dir}$tst
> FAIL: ppc-dabr-race
>
> Are those known issues?

No, it is not. However I do not not what this test-case does,
and I know nothing about data watchpoints.

Hmm. it is obvioulsy racy, "static volatile unsigned started"
is not atomic and thus the main thread can hang doing

        while (started < THREADS);

not that I think this explains the failure though.

Cai, I tried to reproduce the failure on your machine but it
doesn't fail?

Oleg.