On Thursday 14 August 2003 12:59 pm, Jan L. Peterson wrote:
> I would personally avoid any RBLs that you do not control yourself. You
> would be much better served using some type of filtering mechanism such
> as SpamAssassin that bases it's decisions on the content of the message,
> not it's source.

Actually, that's not true, Spamassassin does *not* just use the message..
SpamAssassin is a tool for combining all these filters, and RBLs are one of
the options it can use.  Personally, I use osirusoft, but I don't weight it
as heavily as the default.  That's part of what's really nice about SA, you
can easily set how much you trust each of those.

Jayce^