In a program I've written I have a search function the currently only searches on the `summary` field of the records. I'd like it to search on the `summary` field and the `description` field in the same query.

How can I do this?

Eventually I'd like to search on data attached to those records in other tables too.

Hey, someday I'd even like to do muti-word searches and other complex stuff. But lets not get carried away.

Oh, and in case there are any SQL experts who have strong emacs tendencies: I'm sorry, my last post was sent in a fit of rage while on hold with Dell Tech Support in India after about 1.5 hours of "troubleshooting". If you've ever been in that situation you know how I was feeling just then.

I'm much calmer now, and I don't hate emacs(, much ;)