* Ross Werner [Sat,  4 Dec 2004 at 10:58 -0700]
> >(3) gpg --clearsign message.txt
>
> Sure, this is great if he's already got the message lying around in a text
> file. But he's using gmail, remember?
>
> gpg --clearsign
> [copy-paste]
> ctrl-d
> [it displays the signature]
> [copy-paste signature into email, send]

Hey, I bet someone could write a firefox extension that will
automagically sign text for you. Right-click in the textarea, select
sign. /me has no idea how to make firefox extensions though. Maybe if
someday I find myself with some extra time I'll look into it.

Von Fugal