On Friday 18 March 2005 09:52 am, Thomas Wheatley wrote:
> I'm wondering what sort of calendaring and mail services everyone is
> running on their servers.
>
> I'm looking for something that has calendaring as well as IMAP, POP,
> webaccess, etc. for mail.

I really like Imp and Kronolith (both parts of the Horde project:
www.horde.org).  Both are web-based.  Imp is mail and Kronolith is
calendaring.

> I'm looking for something small scale that would work for family and
> friends as well as a separate larger scale solution that would work
> well for a large business.

They ought to work great for familyi and friends, but there isn't yet much
in the way of groupware integration between the two (although that is on
the docket).

JN