jb wrote:
words in inproper contexts. Should acronyms, like RTFM, WTF, IDGARA, etc., be considered vulgar? (I guess it could be, "What the FRICK!?!").

I personally find those types of acronyms offensive.

3. Because I have only maintained lists for the classes I teach - and I have absolute authority in those issues and the students are always very well behaved - I have little experience in reintatement, and I would like the input of those more experienced than I as to what should be required for reinstatement. 50 push ups? Ice cream at the next meeting? ;)

I vote for ice cream. :)