> > I believe bzflag is in a package list that you can install from
> > Synaptic package manager in ubuntu. I don't remember off the top of my
> > head if it is in the default ubuntu debian package lists or not, but I
>
> Does apt-get install BZflag not work?

I think I had to enable additional sources in the repository for
synaptic to get bzflag.  I'm not sure if it was in one of the universe
repositories or another ubuntu main repository because I enabled them
all at once.  If the repositories are enabled in Synaptic, apt-get
install XXXX should work, at least it has done for me.

--
Alex Esplin