I have a external fir wire / usb drive on my mac.
that I have need to reformat.... (I need to re partition)

I have a fail Umbutu install on one partition (yaboot could not install)

1) what time frame are we looking at. (ie need it at 10:00...)
2) any one know how /what I can do to get it to work.?

thanks
 dave